RULES FOR HIGH UPS Aug 30, 2011 20:22:03 GMT -6
Post by Tygerz on Aug 30, 2011 20:22:03 GMT -6
RULES FOR HIGH UPS!
*Obviously activity is a biggie!
- High ups are required to post at least once a week, unless absent and you notified us.
- Leaders need twice a week. If you can't handle Two measly 100 word posts a week, don't apply. It is very much preferred at least ONE of these posts is with your high up cat.
Please note the consequences vary case to case; Holidays are understandable, you tell us you have tests coming up(Finals etc; or just a test) and need to study. we understand, but if we aren't aware of anything wrong it will be as stated;
1. You get 3 strikes against your High Up cat before it is terminated.
2. If you have not posted the required amount of posts, you will be asked why, and we will tell you you need to step it up a bit. This is a warning.
3. After a second CONSECUTIVE week of this problem, you will have a strike against you. (Two weeks in a row)
4. Being gone for a week also gets you a strike, depending on circumstances. (As in not here all week) Normally only if it happens a lot.
5. 1 Strike drops off after a month of posting at least 1 post MORE then your required minimum! So don't worry if something happens, it will eventually go away!
We are very understanding with these rules, but if we feel like you don't have a valid reason and are just 'ditching' us, this is the code we will follow!
If you get a strike, do remember it is only because we need high ups to be active. Its nothing against you personally and we still want you to be a member!
And if you are a Leader and go on Vacation for one week or more, the Deputy will take temporary control and your Leader will be considered 'sick' IC. Every time this happens, your Leader will lose a life. This is to help so Leaders aren't there forever, and to encourage you to stay with us ;D (Of course if its like, their last life, you won't have to. Or if its a family emergency(Grandma died, etc))
REMEMBER WE AREN'T HEARTLESS
In your application.
Please post an extra 100 words in your sample at least. (300 total)
And put Banana Phone in front of your secret word that you found in the rules (YES YOU NEED BOTH) IF your applying for a high up and read all of this~
Open High Positions
- Windclan Medicine Cat
- Shadowclan Medicine Cat Apprentice
- CoP Chosen one
- CoP Healer Learner